Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Collect Personal Information
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Security Practices
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Flutlash, LLC (and the vendors we hire to perform business functions on our behalf) may collect, receive, and develop the following categories of personal information:
- Contact Information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title, and company name.
- Account/Registration Information, such as your username and password, order history, and preferences when using products or services.
- Demographic Information, such as your age, gender, and income.
- Information About Others for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as name, delivery address, and phone number.
- Correspondence Information, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Payment Information, such as your credit card or debit card number, expiration date, card verification number, and billing address if you make a purchase.
- Internet and Network Activity Information, such as your IP address, device identifiers, websites you came from, websites you leave to, and website interaction information (e.g., search terms entered, and products or content viewed or clicked on).
2. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and obtain personal information:
- From you. We collect personal information when it is provided to us, such as when you send an email to us, refer friends or others to contact us, or connect with us on social media or through one of our partners. For example, you may see a “Log in with…” button, which means we request personal information from a partner to streamline the login process. You will likely be presented with a “request for permission” screen by a third party asking to share additional information, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address.
- From your device. We use tracking tools like cookies and similar technologies to automatically collect information about you (e.g., Internet and Network Activity Information). We collect this information when you interact with our website. We may have third parties collect personal information on our behalf in this way, too.
- From third party service providers. We work with third party service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow these service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide to us.
- From other sources. Other parties may give us personal information about you. These other parties might include social media platforms that give us information they have collected either directly or indirectly from you.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share these categories of personal information under the following circumstances:
- To administer our website and services and for internal operations. For this purpose, we typically use all categories of personal information for our internal operations, such as troubleshooting, insurance claims, data analysis, and testing.
- To process your transactions and fulfill your orders. For this purpose, we typically use Contact Information, Account/Registration Information, Payment Information, and Internet and Network Activity Information.
- To improve our products and services. For this purpose, we may use the information you provide about our products, as well as Account/Registration Information and Internet and Network Activity to make our website, services, and products better.
- To send you Flutlash newsletters and for other marketing purposes. For this purpose, we typically use Contact Information, Account/Registration Information, Internet and Network Activity Information, and Demographic Information when you sign-up for Flutlash VIP to send you our newsletters, as well as special offers and promotions. We may also use this information to advertise and market our products to you.
- For security purposes. For this purpose, we typically use Internet and Network Activity Information or other categories of personal information as necessary to protect our company, our customers, and our business partners. We also may use this personal information to protect our websites or our services, as well as to detect and investigate activities that may be illegal or prohibited (such as cyber attacks or fraudulent activities).
- To comply with laws and regulations. For this purpose, we typically use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information as follows:
- Service providers. We may share each category of personal information with companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our website or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation).
- Advertising and marketing partners. We might share the above categories of personal information with companies that help us with our marketing efforts, including third-party advertising partners and social media platforms.
- Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties. We may share the above categories of personal information as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes described above.
- Organizations in connection with a business transfer. We will share your personal information if we are acquired by or enter into a merger with another company, or otherwise reorganize our business.
3. YOUR CHOICES
You have certain choices about how we use your personal information.
- Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
4. SECURITY PRACTICES
The security of your personal information is important to us. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through this website.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you think your child under 16 has given us information, you can contact us at email@example.com