Checkerboard design nail decals, and you will receive many compliments. This nail sticker is made of environmentally friendly material, non-toxic, and has no harm to any skin. This is a nail decoration accessory that is very suitable for attending velodrome parties, chess games, and carnival parties, and also suitable for daily fingertip decoration. And it is not limited to nail style, such as acrylic nails, false nails, natural nails, etc.
- The checkerboard design is new and of high quality.
- Can be used for finger and toe decoration.
- It is a very suitable gift for a friend.
- Just peel them off if you want to remove them.
1. Make sure your nails are clean and dry, before applying stickers. This goes for polished and bare nails as well as gel or shellac. If your nail polish is not completely dry, the sticker may not attach properly or lift wet polish up from the nail. For gel/shellac, make sure you cure your last layer of gel before applying stickers.
2. Use tweezers to lift your chosen nail stickers from their backing sheet. Do not touch the sticky side of the sticker with fingers, that may reduce the adhesiveness.
3. Place nail stickers very gently on nail – when you are 100% happy with their position, only then press it down on the nail
4. Smooth sticker on from the center to the edges, when applying it over a nail. This will get rid of any air bubbles trapped under the sticker that may cause slight bubbling in the top coat .
5. Get rid of any air bubbles trapped under the sticker.
6. Trim the edges of sticker (once applied over a nail) to make sure it fits perfectly and follows your nail shape (free edge) or nail bed. If you’re applying the sticker right at the edge of the nail or at the nail bed, like for instance the design featured above, place your sticker so it’s going over the free edge/polish and than trim the excess with cuticle nippers to ensure the sticker follows your nail shape or nail bed precisely.
7. Apply 2 coats of a top coat (or gel/shellac top coat) over the entire nail and the stickers to seal and protect stickers. This will also make your manicure last longer and smooth out the edges of the stickers.
There you have it! our top 7 tips on how to apply nail stickers flawlessly, like a pro. We guarantee you get a flawless manicure EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. These are the exact techniques that we follow and so far so good .